- Licensed Captive Insurance Company (Company Member)
- Industry Service Provider Companies or LLC (Industry Partner Member)
- Founding Member
Licensed Captive Insurance Company Members: A Company Member is any licensed captive insurer formed under the NC Captive Insurance Company Act or otherwise authorized to do business in North Carolina, such as a Branch Captive or Risk Retention Group. Company Member company representatives are entitled to:
- Be considered for election to the Board of Directors
- Serve on committees
- Designate up to 4 employees to regularly & directly receive information from NCCIA
- Legislative & regulatory representation on captive related insurance issues
- Ability to attend seminars on topics of current interest
- Discounts on registrations to the annual conference
- Access to the members only section of the website (when initiated)
Annual Dues: $500.
Industry Partner Members: An Industry Partner Member may be firms or individuals, including captive management firms, supplying services to captive insurance companies. Benefits of membership include all of the Company Member benefits above, plus:
- Exhibitor discounts at the annual conference and advertising in publications
- Regular and timely information regarding opportunities for exposure at association events and publications
- Complimentary listing in the NCCIA Service Provider Directory
- Serve as subject matter experts at association educational programs and annual conference
Annual Dues: $850.
Founding Member: Those firms and individuals who provide the start up capital or services in the initial year (2014) of the NCCIAs existence. Benefits include all Company Member and Industry Partner Member benefits above, plus:
- Listing as Founding Members of the Association and right to use the Association’s logo in advertising (subject to NCCIA approval or restrictions)
- Firms or individuals may serve as initial members of the associations Board of Directors until 12/31/14 (one person from a firm)
- Have an ad on the Association’s Home Page free of charge for one year
- No dues (other than initial contribution) in 2014
- Commemorative Founder’s Plaque
After the first year Founding Members dues will be at the Company Member or Industry Partner Member rate, as applicable.
Initial contribution: minimum of $5,000
Please complete the form below to start your membership application. Once the form is submitted your will be re-directed to our membership page where you can choose and pay for your membership. You may also choose to download print and complete the membership application here.